Job Description – Spark Developer
Work Experience – min 4 years
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Defining data retention policies
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Work closely with our engineering team to integrate your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Support business requests for ad hoc analysis as needed.
- We use AWS extensively, so experience with EMR and other web services will help you hit the ground running.
- Should be able to manage and guide team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
- Management of Bigdata clusters.
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster
- Programming experience, ideally in Java or python
- Proficiency with Hadoop v2, MapReduce, HDFS, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources.
- Experience with any NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, CouchBase, Redis, SSDB, MongoDB
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics; potentially other advanced math as well.
- Deep knowledge in data mining and information retrieval.
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Enough programming knowledge to clean and scrub noisy datasets.
Vserv is the leading authentic data platform for mobile marketing in India. Vserv empowers marketers / brands to drive sharper people-based marketing across 30+ industry segments. Founded in 2010, Vserv is backed by Maverick Capital, IDG Ventures & Epiphany Ventures. So for in 2018, over 100 brands have engaged with Vserv for their advertising requirements across mobile media channels. For further details, please visit www.vserv.com