As a Product development professional, you would play a key role in understanding and creating functional requirements in close collaboration with client personnel eliciting, documenting, defining and reviewing detailed business and functional requirements.
- Develop objectives and strategies for the product with the help of business head of the vertical.
- To manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities like product design, revamp, maintenance etc
- Understand Client requirement and translate it into product roadmap using user stories
- Continuously prioritize features to deliver maximum value
- Follow up with the Development and QC team about sprint feature release.
- Involvement with all phases of development (analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment)
- Exemplary interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Excellent team- and relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask, and maintain keen attention to detail
- Natural tendency to be positive, creative, and curious
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- Self-Driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen.
- Passionate about mobile eco system
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Hunger to outperform in a fast growing environment
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
Minimum Bachelor’s degree/ post-graduate
Vserv is the leading authentic data platform for mobile marketing in India. Vserv empowers marketers / brands to drive sharper people-based marketing across 30+ industry segments. Founded in 2010, Vserv is backed by Maverick Capital, IDG Ventures & Epiphany Ventures. So for in 2018, over 100 brands have engaged with Vserv for their advertising requirements across mobile media channels. For further details, please visit www.vserv.com