Job Location- Bangalore
Experience-4 to 8
Notice Period- Max.15 Days
You will be Responsible for:
- Facilitate agile ceremonies including Backlog grooming, Story point estimations, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Conducting Scrum meetings and sprint demos.
- Consult with the Product Owner to validate and communicate team priorities. Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to drive end value
- Serve as the team’s Scrum expert. Guide the team toward improving the way they work. Remove impediments to help the team reach an optimum, sustainable velocity.
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Foster accountability, transparency, and regularity in status updates. Remove impediments external to the team.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
You will have the skills:
- Certified Scrum Master to lead Agile software development
- Experience guiding teams to effectively write/ split / map stories
- Understanding of basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by IT.
- Ability to develop